Search This Blog

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Are...you...READY?!

Oh wow! It's August! Can you believe the summer is almost over? Summers always seem to go by extremely fast and before you know it, the school year is here. Here is what your teacher has been up to this summer:

First, I went to my favorite place in the world, the beach! We went to Destin, Florida at the beginning of June to soak up some relaxation time in the sun and eat some great seafood.

Some of our family in Destin, Florida.


Later in June, Mr. Holland and I participated in a mud and obstacle race at Noccalula Falls. Boy was that tough!

The Barbarian Challenge: June 22nd, 2013

I spent the rest of my summer working at Gadsden State's Camp Cardinal, where I taught a variety of classes to students aged 4th grade-8th grade. We had a blast! 

Hunger Games Tournament!

 
In between, I spent a lot of quality time loving on my niece, Ansley Kate, and my two nephews Bryson and Beckham. You'll probably hear me talk more about them this year- they are my world!


Although you may be a little bummed about it, I for one get more excited as each day draws nearer to a new and wonderful school year. We are going to have one AMAZING year in fourth grade. I can't wait for you to come and see what exciting things are planned for you. I hope you've had a fun-filled summer and I look forward to meeting you on the first day! See you soon!

Love, Mrs. Holland 

No comments:

Post a Comment